First day of 2016! I write this blog post in a Taiwan Cafe; surrounded by the busy traffic of Taipei.
How did another year go by so fast?? The speed of the world’s development is moving faster and faster. 2015 is a year of evolution and personal growth for allofasuddenpartJew. I’ve committed to this for four years now….proud of my own fortune and fortitude. 😜 There has been ups and downs but only noise on the grander scale of world’s evolution. I’m glad I’ve stayed the course as my faith in God is growing stronger day by day.
A recap of key events and happenings below:
- Going through training at a big finance firm to practice for the next chapter
- Getting closer to God ever and ever
- Understanding God better and better and his/her direction…it is an art all in itself
- Continuing my journey of “never stop learning”
- We are closer and closer to the ultimate redemption
2016 will be a year of seeing the past four years coming together. God’s always close to us and guiding us in his ways. We’ve all got to pay closer attention to his direction for us. As I set my new year resolutions, I urge you all to do the same.
Let’s be better in 2016:
- Love thy neighbour.
- Be less materialistic.
- Nurture and take care of the earth and the vast resources God has created for us.
- Do not waste food, products, anything that is produced from the earth.
- Reuse, Recycle, Reduce
- Last but not least, wait on God’s timing. That’s when the best things happen
See you in 2016! ❤️❤️