The world is overrun with a ‘certain’ breed of people. I’ll refer to them as ‘fake high status people’. These mostly exist in large metropolitan areas with a high per capital income or they can exist in smaller towns and neighbourhoods. If they are the way they are because of lack of direction and leadership, I am here to set the record straight. God and I don’t like these type of people because they are all smoke and mirrors. Exception is in the workplace where we must be our professional fake selfs. Materialistic cities like Hong Kong are overrun with them.
Fake high status people have the following characteristics:
- Masters at setting perceptions of how they will appear to others
- Obesessed with social status or anything similar that reeks of materialism
- Will say their schedule is booked full when in reality it is not
- Leads self with pride and greed instead of serving God
- Not afraid to call other people out but shocked when others call them out
- Obsessed with showing up as high value in the “physical world” where it doesn’t matter and truly low value in God’s eyes
- Key is this: high status in the human world is all fake. You’ve got to work on your souls.
Society is exacerbated when they exhibit the additional following traits:
- Act and think like they are better than others
- Expects you to serve them or do things for them when they haven’t much to offer
- Like to ‘use’ other people
- Exploit others’ vulnerabilities and weaknesses for their own selfish gains
Granted, no one is perfect. We all exhibit some of these from time to time. If any of these sounds BAU, I urge you to confess and ask God for forgiveness! Work on your souls; rather than material possessions and power.
Throwback to Chabad House of Tokyo Japan in 2013. What a great trip!