So did everyone make resolutions for 2013? I want to share a few of mine, some personal, some Jewish related. Hope you all had a wonderful break! Christmas, Hanukkah, Western New Years, etc.
Some personal ones:
- Climb higher mountains. I mean from an exercise perspective
- Eat healthier. I mean less sugar, red meat, etc.
- Lose my belly fat! Seriously, 2013 is the year to get rid of it!
- Increase my self-discipline. more motivation for me.
Some Jewish ones:
- Increase my knowledge of Jewish culture and history
- Do independent learning of the History of the Middle East (such a complex and deep topic.)
Talk soon! Spring semester just started and I am confirming my class schedule this week.